What equipment did you use today?

Discussion in 'General Outdoor Power Forum' started by caseguy, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Bolens 1000

Bolens 1000 Member

A few days ago I moved the 800 and the 2 1050's around in the garage so I can get it cleaned and be able to walk through the garage without breaking my neck :D

2. NUTNDUN

NUTNDUN Administrator

I tried tinkering with the Massey 1655 to figure out what is up with the hydro on it and also worked on the compressor this past weekend. I am waiting on a few more parts to come in to finish the compressor.

I also had to order a new float for the Kohler K161 in dad's Bolens Ride-A-Matic. As soon as you turn the fuel on at the gas tank gas starts coming out of the intake tube LOL

3. Bolens 1000

Bolens 1000 Member

I took the 600 for a spin on the lawn which was a dumb thing to do after it rained for about 3 days straight. I got her stuck but managed to rock it out using reverse and 3rd gear high range LOL.

I'm not used to these skinny tires. They seem to like to dig in.

4. NUTNDUN

NUTNDUN Administrator

We used the new air compressor yesterday for the first time to air up some tires since I got the regulators mounted. Also took the Cub 147 out and about the yard to get some seat time in. Put the new float in Dad's Bolens Ride-A-Matic and it is fixed now. He got the Bolens 1053 and the 600 out and drove them around a couple minutes.

I have still been tinkering with the Massey 1655 trying to figure out the hydro problems. I am going to try and pull the hydro unit off of it today and see about getting it honed so it works like it should. I haven't decided for sure though if I am going to spend money on it yet or not.

5. daytime dave

daytime dave Member

I used my air compressor to top off all four SUV tires.

6. NUTNDUN

NUTNDUN Administrator

I worked on the Massey 1655 on Monday night to yank the hydro out of it. I still have to pull the hydro apart yet to see what might be causing the problems with it not working right.

7. NUTNDUN

NUTNDUN Administrator

I wanted to add that I am going to try to do some sandblasting this weekend since it is supposed to be so nice out and test out the compressor now that it is finished :D