What equipment did you use today?

Discussion in 'General Outdoor Power Forum' started by caseguy, Oct 9, 2010.

1. caseguy

caseguy Member

This will hopefully be one of those infinite threads that everyone adds to...So tell us what you did today.

2. caseguy

caseguy Member

I installed the new Tygon fuel line on my IDC trimmer and took it out for a test drive.

3. mjodrey

mjodrey Moderator

Well I took kind of easy today,I guess a little lazy because I didn't do much of anything.

4. MH81

MH81 Member

Took my GT's to the back yard so I could park there. I had to take my windshield out to do some bodywork.

5. caseguy

caseguy Member

Alan and I pulled the engine out of my Bolens G11XL to repair the charging system. The alternator is FRIED so I'll have to get a new one.

6. mjodrey

mjodrey Moderator

I took a couple of my hand mowers and put them into storage ,I won't be using them anymore this year.

7. mjodrey

mjodrey Moderator

I also put my hedge trimmer away too,if I have to dig it out again,it's not hard to get to.

8. NUTNDUN

NUTNDUN Administrator

I didn't use any equipment today although I did have the chain saw with me in case we did any cutting. Loaded another load of firewood. Gotta fix the one trailer tire, it has a decent leak in it. I also need to quit loading the trailer too heavy because I think I need to go to the doctors to have my seat cushion removed from my rectum from all the puckering LOL.

I hate it when it does the side to side dance after you hit a bump.

9. NUTNDUN

NUTNDUN Administrator

I also stuck this thread so it stays at the top ;)

10. caseguy

caseguy Member

ROFL!

Did the stuck seat cushion remind you to stick the thread LOL?

11. NUTNDUN

NUTNDUN Administrator

Haha, could be as I sit here 5 hours later still trying to dig it out (_|_)

12. mjodrey

mjodrey Moderator

HA HA HA HA !

13. NUTNDUN

NUTNDUN Administrator

I didn't think we loaded the trailer too bad, as it was lighter then a couple of loads I had hauled on it but I guess with that one tire leaking a little air it made it a little unstable. The other thing that didn't help was it was a little windy coming home.

14. caseguy

caseguy Member

I didn't "use" any of my stuff today, but I did spend some money on a new stator for my Bolens.

15. mjodrey

mjodrey Moderator

I guess that would count,at least you got something FOR your Bolens.

16. NUTNDUN

NUTNDUN Administrator

The closest thing I came to the outdoor equipment was using the smoker to cook hot dogs and hamburgers.

17. caseguy

caseguy Member

That sounds better than the mac and cheese that we had. I shouldn't complain though. At least I got to eat.

18. mjodrey

mjodrey Moderator

Mostly what I did today was some house cleaning in my garage,BUT I had to walk by my Massey quite a few times to day so I was at least near to some of my equipment.:D:D

19. caseguy

caseguy Member

I can't do anything in my garage without being within 5 feet of some kind of outdoor power equipment. It's not that I have alot of stuff mind you, It's more that I have it all crammed in a really small space! I installed the stator in the Bolens today.

20. mjodrey

mjodrey Moderator

That sounds like a good job,well done.