What configuration does your tiller have.

Discussion in 'Rototiller Forum' started by mjodrey, Oct 9, 2010.

1. mjodrey

mjodrey Moderator

Is your tiller set up with front tines ,or does it have rear tines ?

2. caseguy

caseguy Member

I have an 8HP Troy-Bilt Horse with rear tines. It doesn't bow to much. If you hang on too tight when you hit a rock you're going for a ride too.

3. NUTNDUN

NUTNDUN Administrator

I don't have a rototiller yet. Would like to get one though for the back of the Massey.

4. daytime dave

daytime dave Member

I have a Craftsman microtiller for my house in suburbia. At Dad's place, he has two Troy bilts, three or four front tines, a rear mount for a MM 110, and a three point tiller.

5. olcowhand

olcowhand New Member

Mt Troybilt Pony is of course rear tine, 6.5hp Briggs. I have my widened MF4250 3pt tiller (now 53"), and Bush Hog brand rear pto 32" tiller (needing shaft repair).

6. caseguy

caseguy Member

Wow! If you had all of them going at the same time, you could till the whole garden with one pass from each LOL!

7. earthgrinder

earthgrinder dirt digger

I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 rear-tine tillers. All are connected in some way to ROTOTILLER, INC. which was the forerunner of Troy-Bilt.

8. caseguy

caseguy Member

We should all get some pics of these to put up. I know I'd like to see some of those Rototillers that earthgrinder has :). I may be able to get some later today when I go to get the model # off of my chain saw. Also have a sleeve hitch tiller for the Wheel Horse. Maybe I'll get some good pics of that as well before I start cleaning it up for spring.

9. daytime dave

daytime dave Member

Yes more pics. I agree.

10. earthgrinder

earthgrinder dirt digger