Ride-on mower of the future ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mower Forum' started by mjodrey, Oct 15, 2010.

1. mjodrey

mjodrey Moderator

The Husqvarna Panthera Leo concept mower.

[​IMG]
    The hybrid lawn mower dubbed the Husqvarna Panthera Leo exhibits the groundbreaking abilities and aggressiveness to create high performance products with the most minimal environmental impact. The hybrid is actually two ride-on lawn mowers, namely Rider and Zero-Turn.
    The traditional gas power unit has been replaced by a battery that can be charged at any appropriate electric power outlet. It comes with five potent electric power units coupled with a sound cancelling cutting deck which enables the Husqvarna Panthera Leo to move on lawns smoothly and silently.
    Because of its three separately suspended cutting decks, it can mow lawns with bumps without scalping. Cutting blades can be controlled to accommodate wide or narrow lawns with measurements ranging from 85cm to 120cm. Steering wheel mounted paddles control all the functions of the machine. The mower comes with an LCD-display which provides the user all the necessary data for a perfectly mowed lawn. Data includes speed, cutting height, cutting width, remaining battery time, service needs and warnings about nearby objects. The ideal speed and cutting height for a perfect lawn are achieved by integrated sensors.

2. Bolens 1000

Bolens 1000 Moderator

Neat Idea,but you will never see me on one LOL

3. mjodrey

mjodrey Moderator

Nor me either.:)

4. MH81

MH81 Moderator

Don't think I'll have one either. With all the electronics, I wouldn't dare leave it out at night.