I need a utv or at least a golf cart.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Powersports Forum' started by NUTNDUN, Oct 10, 2010.

1. NUTNDUN

NUTNDUN Administrator

From going to all these tractor shows and carrying around the camera, video camera, tripod, business cards and whatever else I might have on me it makes it tough carrying everything and being able to cover all aspects of the show. I thought about building a sulky for the tractors but if I go this route I will have to have some sort of tool box and preferably lockable.

2. mjodrey

mjodrey Moderator

I was going to ask you where we would talk about golf carts.

3. NUTNDUN

NUTNDUN Administrator

I would think golf carts could fall under the utility vehicle section? If you aint using them to play golf then you must be using them for utility, although you could be drag racing or driving home from the bar or.... ok I better stop there.

4. caseguy

caseguy Member

I've always wanted to hybridize a golf cart and a four wheeler. But that's probably not gonna happen anytime soon as I have neither and no money with which to purchase them.

5. NUTNDUN

NUTNDUN Administrator

Money does become a factor on new projects when one doesn't have the supplies LOL. I am in that boat 99.99999999 % of the time.

6. MH81

MH81 Member

My first college roommate worked summers @ a golf course. He would tell stories of the "End of year" party the owner threw, he'd buy beer, leave the keys to everything & the only stipulation was they had to stay on the property. They would drive the electric Golf Carts into the water hazards. Said they had a heck of a time getting one out, kid drove off the embankment & the steering wheel was under water.

7. mjodrey

mjodrey Moderator

I suspect we,re all that way at one time or another.

8. Bolens 1000

Bolens 1000 Member

Just get one of these LOL
    !BetTikgBGk~$(KGrHgoOKjwEjlLmV5FdBK-YPwubig~~_12.jpg

9. mjodrey

mjodrey Moderator

Brian,
    I found a picture of a Bolens this morning,although I'm not sure where now,that beats the modification on the one you have pictured.Someone took a Tubeframe Bolens and extended it about 2 feet,then they put airbag rear suspension on it and made a lo-rider out of it.Kinda sick when you look at it.If I can find it again ,I will post it just for laughs.

10. mjodrey

mjodrey Moderator

Here is a couple pics of that modified Bolens.I can't imagine why you would want to do this.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. NUTNDUN

NUTNDUN Administrator

OMG, I had sort of an idea like that the other day is to get a gt I didn't really care about and put 24" rims on it LMAO

12. Bolens 1000

Bolens 1000 Member

That Bolens is just wierd... LOL

Maynard, That double seater Bolens is an actual attachment they had.

13. mjodrey

mjodrey Moderator

You know,I think in the back of my mind,I knew that.