Get them snow blowers fired up.

Discussion in 'Snow Blower Forum' started by NUTNDUN, Dec 7, 2010.

1. NUTNDUN

NUTNDUN Administrator

For anyone that got to enjoy all of that lake effect snow I am sure you already got a workout either shoveling or using your snow blower or other equipment. They mentioned something on the weather today about a real storm coming in the next week or so. Might get to use the garden tractors and the snow blowers a little early this season.

2. Bolens 1000

Bolens 1000 Moderator

I only got to move snow 2 times so far. The first time was fun because we got around 5''. The last few days we got less than 1/2 an inch. Funny thing is if you were to travel about 10 miles north or south of where I'm located they got over 3 feet in some places. I'm sure we will get our share eventually LOL

3. NUTNDUN

NUTNDUN Administrator

I am so ready for spring right now but I want to play at the same time. I need to move to Texas or something and rent a snow making machine whenever I feel like blowing snow and if something breaks, just let it melt LOL

4. caseguy

caseguy Moderator

I'm right there with you George! I like the seat time...if it wasn't so doggone cold LOL!

5. daytime dave

daytime dave Member

I got a nice workout on my snow equipment. 30 plus inches in 5 days.

6. Bolens 1000

Bolens 1000 Moderator

Wow thats alot of snow.
    Our snow all melted today

7. mjodrey

mjodrey Moderator

That IS a lot of snow.

8. MH81

MH81 Moderator

We're expecting a bunch. Going up to Dad's to work on the brakes on his Plow Truck. Lost them first snow & he's just telling me. "But you're Busy" Yeah, busy enough I don't want to go visit you in the hospital... GRRR

I'll probably be the same way. LOL

9. caseguy

caseguy Moderator

Probably? LOL!

10. NUTNDUN

NUTNDUN Administrator

There is a chance of a good snow storm this weekend. I guess it is still too far away to know for sure but if it follows the right path it could turn in to one of those northeastern storms where we get hit the hardest and is usually when we get our blizzards.

Part of me wants it but then the other part of me doesn't. At least we have two tractors ready with snow blowers on standby just in case.

11. MH81

MH81 Moderator

George, hope you get just enough snow to whet your appetite.

12. mjodrey

mjodrey Moderator

Or to freeze your appetite.LOL

13. MH81

MH81 Moderator

LOL, Yeah, that's what I meant.

14. NUTNDUN

NUTNDUN Administrator

Well we got a dusting on Friday. Maybe a 1/2" and that was it. I haven't heard the forecast as of late so I don't know what might be headed our way anytime soon.